Importing DXFs for Profile Shapes
A: Yes, you can import DXFs for use as a profile.
1) Open Solid and go to Profile.
2) Click the new icon, give the profile a name, choose a category, and OK.
3) Select the DXF icon, browse to the DXF you want to use and select OK to import.
4) Adjust the size if needed and select Import.
5) Select the Profile Properties tab and select Yes to save the new profile.
6) Now choose the new profile when you start a new job and it is available to you.
<< Back to Tips and Tricks