How to add an extra sheet of material during Optimization with S2M Center 3.0.
Q: I sometimes need an extra sheet of material when I am optimizing my parts. Is this possible without going back into the design views?
A: Yes, you can now add an extra sheet of material after Optimizing.
1) Start a new job and place a cabinet on a Wall.
2) Go to the S2M Center and Optimize.
3) Notice is this example, there is only one sheet of 3/4 Cherry plywood.
4) Right click on the material name and choose Add Blank Sheet.
5) Notice you now have an extra sheet of 3/4 Cherry plywood.
6) You can now add or copy parts to this new sheet without having to leave the S2M Center.
<< Back to Tips and Tricks