Q: Is there a way to save my Job Properties settings instead of having to enter them each time, and can I have multiple settings to choose from?
A: Yes, you can create a Job Configuration file template and have as many as you need.
1) At the Splash Screen, start a new job.
2) When the Job Properties screen pops up, choose all your settings as you normally would when starting a new job such as Construction Method, Materials, Doors, etc.
3) Now that you have made all your selections, click the Save icon in the upper left corner of the screen. This will prompt you to enter a name for this specific configuration of settings then click OK. I am using "Face Frame Construction" as an example.
4) You will notice that the name of this template now appears in the Drop Down box at the top of the screen.
5) You will also notice that the "Set as System Default" button has gone away. This is because you will now be using these pre-set templates known as Job Configuration files each time you start a new job. To create more templates, simply make your desired changes and click the Save icon to give this new template a name.
6) Now you can quickly make selections when starting a new job by having your most used settings saved within a template. If you need to make changes, you also have the option to save those changes as a new template for future use. You can have as many templates as you want.