Using System Parameters to change toe height
A: Yes, you can setup a System Parameter which will change the Toe Height as desired.
1) At the Splash Screen, go to Utilities \ Parameters.
2) Create a new parameter and for the Parameter field use TOEH which is a system level parameter. Set the Class for cabinets and set the Style as Attribute. Fill in the other fields according to the image.
3) Place a Base cabinet on a Wall. To verify the Toe Height, take to Assembly Editor \ Face Ortho view and setup a Layer to show the Toe Height dimension.
4) Go back to Room Level \ Elevation view. Select the cabinet and change the Attribute prompt on the left menu bar to 8 inches.
5) Go back to the Assembly Editor \ Face Ortho view to verify the Toe Height is now 8 inches.
6) You will notice that since this is using a system level parameter (TOEH), the other parts of the cabinet have adjusted accordingly.
I hope this gives you other ideas of how to make use of System Parameters.
<< Back to Tips and Tricks